There has been a shift recently and a lot of my clients have gone through relationship breakups. As a Reiki Healer, one of the most common reasons people contact me is after a breakup. It’s one of the most painful experiences we go through in life, and a Reiki treatment – whether in-person or via distance – provides a calming and soothing form of energy therapy to help you heal.
It can be hard to get over a person you have spent and shared so much energy with. Whenever someone is inside of our energy field or personal space, our energy mixes with theirs. Over time, this exchange can create connections, sometimes called “cords” or “energetic ties” between two people.
Your body holds and buries emotion within your spiritual and physical self. Often a person feels blocked from moving forward or attracting another partner.
Balancing your Chakras
Is important to heal after a breakup and by balancing the seven chakras or “energy wheels/vortexes” in the body, the body is restored.
- Crown: connection to our soul’s purpose and higher self; often relationships bring us the most growth and can be deeply connected to our purpose and lessons.
- Third eye: the way we see our vision as well as our intuition; after a break up we often doubt our intuition and our ability to “see things clearly.”
- Throat: communication is a major issue in relationships, and most breakups include things that weren’t said, still need to be said, or were said and later regretted.
- Heart: the heart is our connection to giving and receiving love and is often extremely tender and shut down after a breakup.
- Solar plexus: this chakra represents our personal power, which can be thrown off during a break up if we felt powerless in the relationship and/or rejected through the breakup.
- Sacral: the seat of our relationships, passion and sex, this is a key chakra to balance after a breakup.
- Root: connected to our sense of safety, trust and home, all of which can be pulled out from under us during a breakup.
The Physical Side of a Breakup
The human brain craves love. Being in love takes the lid off the happy hormones, dopamine and oxytocin, and the brain bathes in the bliss during the relationship. When a breakup occurs, the supply of feel-good hormones takes a dive and the brain releases stress hormones such as cortisol and epinephrine.
When stress hormones run rampant, the immune system can struggle, increasing vulnerability to illnesses. This is common feeling people report of being run down and worn out for months after break up.
Getting through a breakup is as much a physical process as an emotional one. Reiki can help clear out the other person’s energy from yours, in addition to removing these energetic blocks to speed up the healing process.
Attracting New Love
I have worked with multiple clients through reiki and Spiritual coaching to unblock, heal and attract new love in their life. Together we work directly on attracting new partnership after they’ve healed the wounds of their break up. Naturally, the find themselves in a clearer emotional and energetic space to attract new and healthy love into their lives.
A breakup isn’t pleasant for anyone involved but you can heal and move forward feeling love and support. This includes self-love.
Set yourself free from holding on to excess baggage.
The future is bright!
If you want to learn more about what Holistic Life Coaching or Reiki Energy Healing has to offer, browse through my website here.
Please share with open-minded friends who can benefit from transformational life changes. I am dedicated and passionate about helping and healing people and strongly believe everyone has the opportunity to unlock their true potential to live a life full of joy and happiness.
If you have any questions feel free to call me on +61 401 395 605 or drop me a line email@example.com Connect with me on Facebook & Instagram for additional information and subscribe to my YouTube channel and iTunes podcast!
With Love and Gratitude,
Jessica Zoe x
Subscribe to Jessica Zoe's Mailing List and please like her facebook page.